Overview about Abu Dhabi mainland Company Formation
- The capital of the United Arab Emirates is Abu Dhabi.
- It is the largest of the UAE’s seven emirates.
- It is the UAE’s second-most populous city.
- Due to its oil riches, it is considered the wealthiest of the UAE’s emirates.
- Abu Dhabi has also begun to focus on a non-oil economy that is centred mostly on tourism, real estate, and retail.
- Due to government incentives, there has been a significant increase in the development of Abu Dhabi mainland companies in recent years.
- The Abu Dhabi government has also made it easier for firms to establish themselves on the Abu Dhabi mainland by giving permits that are valid for two years and cost less.
- The Abu Dhabi Investment Authority is one of the world’s wealthiest sovereign funds.
- Due to its robust oil-based and non-oil-based economies, Abu Dhabi is becoming a magnet for global corporations and SMEs.
- The Department of Economic Development Abu Dhabi is in charge of issuing mainland licences in Abu Dhabi.
Many freehold real estate developments have also contributed to the enormous investments in Abu Dhabi during the previous two decades, as well as the influx of many corporations.
- Professional and industrial licences, as well as a business setup in Abu Dhabi LLC.
- Any business licence for Abu Dhabi company formation requires UAE nationals to acquire 51 percent of the shares
- Expats can control 100% of the shares in any professional licencing firm set up on the Abu Dhabi mainland, but a UAE native must serve as the company’s service agent.
- On Hamdan Street, Electra Street, Khalidiyah Street, Corniche Street, Marina Blue Street, and Al Mina Street, offices in various price ranges are available. A diverse selection of real estate options has also contributed to Abu Dhabi’s mainland business setup’s popularity.
- AL Tibbiya is a cost-effective choice for organisations seeking Mainland business setting in Abu Dhabi, as it is ideally positioned near Shaikh Khalifa Medical City.
- With established firms and entrepreneurs with a larger budget, Al Zahiyah is a preferred choice. It is regarded as a high-end commercial address.
- Al Mussafah is an industrial district in Abu Dhabi. Investors seeking for an industrial business setting on the Abu Dhabi mainland can choose from a variety of inexpensive warehouses.
- On al Reem Island, there are also several elegant office buildings where businesses can be registered. This high-end location lends a high level of distinction to wealthy businesses looking to establish a presence on the Abu Dhabi mainland.