Dubai is a melting pot of over 200 nationalities and all these expatriates come to this extraordinary city with their hopes and dreams. To fuel their ambition it is required that they keep themselves up to date with relevant trainings pertaining to their specific fields. There are a number of experts that has the capability to impart the same. But to provide this training one needs to acquire the Professional and Management Development Training license from the Department of Economic Development (DED).
Under the Professional and Management Development Training, a company can provide several types of training. A few are listed below.
- Educational training: short duration courses that add to the education of an individual.
- Social & behavioral development training: helps create positive attitudes that help to become more productive by improving communication and interpersonal skills. It also teaches one to handle stress and pressure of the professional world.
- Management training: improves leadership and managerial skills.
- Secretarial training: helps to acquire real-world office skills that shapes the individual to be a stellar secretary.
- Legal training: courses required to be undertaken to enter practice or to improve the current level of know-how.
- HR training: to have knowledge to enter the HR field or improve your scope and knowledge about the same.
- Insurance training: helps to stay up to date on the changing rules and regulations and also to improve interactions with customers.
- Accounting training: helps to gain knowledge about finances and to turn data into beneficial knowledge and using the same for decision-making.
- Sales training: aids in improvement of seller attributes to enhance sales.
- Banking & finance training: assists in understanding the economy and its financial aspects and also helps to gain knowledge about financial development of companies.
- Advertising & marketing training: imparts skills and knowledge required to be an advertising or marketing professional.
Benefits of setting-up a professional and development training business in Dubai
- There are a huge number of prospering business organizations and industries in Dubai. For betterment of their employees, they prefer to get their staff trained in the required areas without losing any productive man-hours. So there is huge scope for such professional and management development training businesses.
- To get ahead in this cut-throat world all individuals try to improve themselves continuously. Thus there is a significant demand for such professional training.
- Most of the expats have families in Dubai as well and the upcoming generations need various kinds of professional and managerial trainings to move ahead in life. Fulfilling this requirement gives the professional and management development training organizations opportunity to grow immensely.
- Exemption from corporate tax when company is set-up in Dubai mainland.
- A Dubai mainland registered company allows 100% capital and profit repatriation.
These benefits make Dubai mainland the correct location to form your professional and management development training company. For acquiring the professional license, approvals are required from both Department of Economic Development and the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA).
The process of setting up a new business may be simplified with the help of an expert. Flyingcolour Business setup services has been helping clients form companies since the past 17 years. We can help you set up your new business in an untroubled manner. Please feel free to mail your queries at email@example.com or contact us at +971 4 4542366.
*Please Note: This article was published on 30th May 2021. The information provided in the article is based on the policies and rules applicable at the time of writing it. Talk to one of our consultants about any recent updates or changes.