Overview About Bur Dubai Location
- The Mina Bazaar is considered one of the busiest old city areas. Textile markets and other general trading shops are commonly located here.
- The extended bur Dubai area includes Mankhool, Karama, Aud Metha, and Satwa. All of these locations experienced rapid growth between 1995 and 2005. They are still considered to be very close to the heart of Dubai.
- Many small, medium, and large retail shops are located in these areas, along with restaurants, super markets, garment shops, training institutes, saloons, and tourism companies.
- Furthermore, these areas offer reasonably priced small and big offices for a variety of businesses, from startups to multinational corporations.
- These areas are home to many well-known hotels.
- A prestigious mall located in Bur Dubai is Burjuman Mall and Wafi Mall.
- These areas are home to many restaurants serving Indian and Pakistani food.
*The above information about the location is based on our best knowledge and experience. We ask our clients to conduct their own due diligence before making any decisions regarding location.