Overview of business setup in Ajman mainland
- Ajman is the smallest of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates.
- Main business operations include manufacturing, retail, real estate, construction, and transportation.
- It boasts excellent road, bridge, and port infrastructure.
- Ajman’s mainland business system allows for limited liability companies, professional licences, and industrial licences.
- On the mainland of Ajman, there is no income tax.
- In comparison to Abu Dhabi and Dubai, business establishment in Ajman Mainland is quite appealing because offices and shops are accessible at relatively inexpensive rent.