Sharjah Free Zone Company Formation
The Sharjah freezone provides foreign investors with an opportunity to set up their business in the UAE. We can make the process of business setup in Sharjah easier.
See what makes Sharjah a viable place for putting up a business:
Benefits of Business Setup in Sharjah Freezone
- 100% foreign ownership is allowed.
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits is allowed.
- Zero personal or corporate income taxes, customs duties, import/export taxes.
- Very little restrictions on recruiting labour.
- Shared services and synergies with other companies in the free zone.
- No bureaucratic red-tape.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure.
Freezones in Sharjah:
Sharjah Business License
Sharjah free zone business setup is cost effective and liberal in issuance of residence visas. The Emirate of Sharjah has made two Free Zones offering 100% ownership to foreign investors.
UAE residence visas may also be awarded to employees working for businesses built on the free zones. For hassle-free and quick service for company licensing, Sharjah free zones are the best for setting up of business.
Best ports and an airport as well as the regular favorable advantages of UAE security, limited liability, tax exemption and asset protection make Sharjah a perfect destination for investors. Most GCC Citizen and Asians love to operate their company in Sharjah.
Contact us for a quick quote on our Sharjah free zone company formation services.