Umm Al Quwain is one of the popular emirates in the United Arab Emirates. Near Sharjah and Dubai is where it is located. The Emirate is in the developing stage. Umm Al Quwain has established its Free Zone area to attract investors from worldwide and provide them with exciting benefits. The city is additionally popular for industrial license company formation also because it is home to numerous warehouses and plots.
The Umm Al Quwain Free Zone was developed in 1987. However, the free zone became popular after 2014 when it had undergone some restructuring and started marketing its services. This free trade zone is a strategic project, which emphasizes promoting entrepreneurial initiatives and giving the necessary initiative to companies that can help you to succeed.
The UAQ FTZ is situated only 45 minutes away from the Dubai International Airport, which makes it an ideal place for businesses, startups, SMEs, and conglomerates. It is located in the smallest emirates of the UAE, but offers all the facilities that are larger free zones are offering for Company Formation in UAQ Free Zone.
Benefits of Company Setup in UAQ Free Zone
- When it comes to economics, you’re likely to find that UAQ Free Trade Zone is a very intriguing option that can save you significant amounts of money, without sacrificing quality. Right from trade license, and office space to warehousing, the quality as well as price is better than any other Emirate.
- Registration for Company Formation in UAQ Free Zone is easier because the free zone lets you register without visiting that area. In order to finish the registration, you must end the registration process by the UAQ authority on your behalf, just sign your incorporation documents and send them to your agent. You may also hire Flyingcolour as an agent for the registration of your business.
- In the first place, straightforward application or recharging process of accomplice or occupant visa for Umm Al Quwain executives and workers.
- By tapping into its network of experts and consultants, you may Business setup in UAQ Free Zone without worrying that you’re committing mistakes during the setup process. You can also discuss the ideal location for your company prior to the redevelopment’s prime locations being filled.
- UAQ free zone does not need additional approval from other UAE authorities to open a company in Umm Al Quwain, like Legal Consultancy, Real Estate Consultancy, Travel Consultancy, Financial Consultancy, and Oil and Gas Consultancy.
Why Set up a Business in UAQ?
Umm Al Quwain is a great place for micro-businesses and SMEs. Therefore, business owners must try to open a company in Umm Al Quwain because it has a lot of potential for new business people to develop their organization and make processes in the business. Apart from this, the area has low company setup cost to attract younger entrepreneurs to start their businesses because the authorities understand these people often have lower resources to kick start their businesses.
In simpler terms, it can be said that UAQ has secured its reputation amongst overseas investors with its flexible licensing and smart management. Business setup in UAQ Free Zone is one of the best low-cost, hassle-free, and profitable business ventures worldwide.
Types of licenses for setup business in Umm Al Quwain Free Zone
- Commercial License: A commercial license allows you to engage in buying or selling activities. It additionally allows you to provide a specific type of service. It is essential to note that this license can have three different product lines or ten similar product lines. This type of license is provided to those who are importing, exporting, and re-exporting goods, ranging from garments, food, beverages, textiles, furniture, building materials, and more.
- Services License: A service license is for businesses engaged in providing service-oriented activities. It covers numerous service sectors, like consultancy, legal services, engineering, accounting, advertising, IT services, healthcare, and education. This license lets companies offer specialized services to people, government entities, and businesses. The courier services, insurance service providers, travel agencies, tour services, and car rental companies are some of the top services that require this type of license. Remember, these types of businesses must be carried out in the Umm Al Quwain Free Zone.
- Consultancy License: Suppose you are planning to start a consultancy service in Umm Al Quwain. In that case, you have to apply for this type of license. In short, this type of license is for those business who want to offer experts or professional advice. This type of license is given to all professionals, like artisans and craftsmen.
- Freelance Permits: As the name suggests, the license or permit is for people offering their services online as a freelance worker. Event planning, content writing, photography, and more are some of the top services freelancers can offer with the help of this license. You can conduct your business in your birth name as opposed to a company or brand name. This type of license is designed for people involved in technology, media, film, creative roles, and some administrative roles.
- Industrial License: An Industrial license is for those companies involved in manufacturing, processing, or production activities. It lets businesses engage in industrial operations, typically involving physical goods. Industries like textiles, food processing, electronics, chemicals, and construction fall within the purview of an Industrial license.
- General Trading License: This license lets a business to trade in a broad range of activities. Furthermore, the license provides businesses with permission to trade in materials that are permitted within the UAE. however, there are specific items, like explosives, that need special permission or clearance from the UAE authority.
Steps for Company Formation in UAQ Free Zone
- Initially, you must figure out what type of activities you want to conduct in your business.
- You will then have to secure an office space to setup business in Umm Al Quwain Free Zone.
- Now, you should complete the application form and send it out to the reliable authorities. After submitting a form, you must pay the Umm Al Quwain free zone company setup cost or fee.
- At last, you must apply for a business license. After getting the business license, you can start your business.
Why choose us?
Flyingcolour Business Setup can help you to open a company in Umm Al Quwain. Furthermore, we have a team of experts who will guide you at each step of setting up a business in this free zone. Moreover, we can provide you with in-depth knowledge and suggestions about UAQ free zones.
Free Zones Located in Umm Al Quwain
Following are very popular free zones located in Umm Al Quwain