Dubai Mainland Business Setup
Benefits for Dubai Mainland Company Formation
- Public buses, metro, taxi companies, Uber, Careem, and well-defined roads and bridges are used for internal transportation.
- A reliable law and order system. The UAE has a wide range of law firms that provide legal assistance to businesses.
- Modern telecommunications.
- High-quality and strictly regulated healthcare hospitals and clinics with a health insurance requirement for all residents.
- The best international exhibition and conference venues.
- UAE’s growth is driven by UAE’s partnerships with multinational financial institutions and renowned auditing companies.
- Offering high-quality offices and housing. Facilities include Old Dubai desire, Bur Dubai, Business Bay, DIFC, Sheikh Zayed road, Downtown, Dubai Media City, Emirates Hills, Meydan, Dubai South, Dubai Land, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai Marina, and Palm Jumeirah.
- Multicultural talent pool and easy recruitment procedures.
- Reliable power, utility services.
- World-class hotels, hospitals, schools, shops, and Cosmopolitan lifestyle.
- Sophisticated ports, airports, and logistics infrastructure to support high-volume trading export and import activities.
- Expo 2021 has also added a significant increase in business activities, creating an infrastructure to support the inflow of millions of visitors, creating a lot of opportunities for companies to establish themselves in Dubai – UAE.
- World-class tourist attractions in Dubai include the world’s tallest tower, the Burj Khalifa, water parks, desert safaris, big malls, the Gold Souq, Bollywood park, Global village, fine dining restaurants, and world-renowned nightclubs.
- Hotel, tourism, restaurant, car rental, and other hospitality businesses have endless business opportunities.
We offer consultation services for forming mainland companies in Dubai, which can assist clients in developing a business plan and deciding the type of company they want to form based on their license activity.
Legal Structure Of Business Entities
Mainland Business Setup In Uae – Documents Required
Registration, licensing, and proof of domain name reservation.
Photocopy of applicant’s passport (along with residence permit or visa details for non-GCC nationals).
Photocopy of applicant’s naturalization identification for UAE citizens only.
No-objection letter from the applicant’s current sponsor for non-GCC nationals.
Photocopy of the director’s passport, and no-objection letter from the director’s current sponsor.
Permission from the court to practice business, for applicants under 21 years.
Approval is issued by other Government authorities according to the type of activity.
The Company’s Board of Directors resolution to subscribe to the new company if the partner is an existing corporate entity in UAE or abroad.
Mainland Company Setup in Dubai Requiring Special Approval
Certain business activities will need to solicit special approval from the authorities for their formation.
Travel & Tourism
Companies operating in Trakhees
Business Set Up Jurisdictions In Dubai Mainland
- Hosting, consultancy, retail and other services are provided through Business Bay. All of these services are available within business bay. The Business Bay area of Dubai has several centres for establishing companies and companies.
- Dubai’s lifeline and centre is Sheikh Zayed Road. It is the longest road in the emirate and has numerous business establishments. In the UAE, it is a highway that links and connects Abu Dhabi Emirate with Ras Al Khaimah Emirate.
- Dubai’s Jumeirah is the sea-front and coastal residential area. It is divided into three areas numbered Jumeirah 1, Jumeirah 2, and Jumeirah 3. Many residential complexes are found in this area, as well as businesses and development centers.
- Known also as Karama, Al Karama is a neighborhood in Dubai that comprises residential buildings and places. Dubai Creek Park is nearby. For business owners who want to start a real estate business, it offers good opportunities.
- The most historic area in Dubai is Bur Dubai. Because it is the mainland of Dubai, it is the best place to invest.
- Bur Dubai used to be part of Deira, but now the two areas are independent and run different businesses. Also, it is one of the historic districts of Dubai. Food and restaurants are its main attractions.
- Al Qouz is one of Dubai’s fastest growing areas. It is one of Dubai’s most developed and beautiful commercial areas. Various facilities, such as warehouses and industrial facilities, are available. The city has well-known shopping malls and entertainment centers.
- Al Qusais is a great location for education and training. The city is home to educational and medical institutions. Despite being primarily residential, it also contains some industrial areas.