Overview for an Industrial company registration on Mainland United Arab Emirates
Any business which wishes to setup manufacturing plant or wants to convert raw materials in to semi finished or finished products then it falls under an industrial category of license. Following are the important points needs to be understood before setting up manufacturing plant.
- Acquiring an industrial license on UAE Mainland could be lengthy and costly process if done without the help of an expert.
- The first step is to choose an appropriate activity most suited with the intended manufacturing of a product.
- An investor must to prepare detailed written process of manufacturing to obtain necessary approvals from Planning Department of Municipality, Environment Department and Civil Defence Department.
- An industrial project also needs an approval from Ministry of Economy.
- Depending on product, sometimes also need an approval from Dubai Police, Drug and Narcotics Department and Food Control Department.
- It is also necessary to have UAE national share holder as 51% share holder of the company.
- It is must to rent a warehouse.
- The license is issued by Department of Economic Department.