Overview About Ajman Offshore Company
- Ajman Government introduced regulations in 2014 for offshore company formation inside Ajman free zone.
- Ajman offshore maintains high reputation with international financial authorities.
- 100% foreign ownership is allowed.
- Bank account of an offshore company registered with RAKEZ can be opened in multi currencies.
- Ajman offshore company can only be registered through a registered agent.
- Ajman offshore company is not allowed to rent an office location in UAE.
- Ajman offshore company cannot conduct banking and insurance business.
- Ajman offshore company is allowed to own real estate.
- Ajman offshore companies are allowed to own shares in onshore LLC.
- Names of share holders and directors are not displayed on public register.
- Since 2019, it is mandatory to submit ESR notification for all offshore companies as per ministry of economy.
- Offshore company does not fall under VAT levied by Government.
Key Benefits of Registering Ajman Offshore Company
Privacy and Anonymity
Low operational cost
Operational bank account in multi currency
Invoicing internationally for trading and services businesses
Owning freehold real estate in Ajman
Owning shares in mainland LLC
Minimum Legal Requirements for Ajman Offshore Company
- Minimum one share holder is required.
- Corporate company can also be a share holder in an offshore company. However all attested documents are required for a foreign corporate company.
- Having director is must in an offshore company. Director names are not available in public domain.
- Appointment of secretary is must in JAFZA offshore.
- Share holders names are not available on public domain.
Documents Required to Register Ajman Offshore Company
Utility bill clearly showing name and address not older than 90 days
Bank reference letter from any recognised bank or bank statement
CV for the share holder
Duly filled in application form
Any other compliance process adopted by an authority or registered agent
Popular Business Activities in Ajman Offshore Company
Asset or share holding
Investment holding in form of stocks, precious metals and funds
International consultancy services
Holding IP rights
- An offshore company registered in Ajman is not allowed to conduct any business inside UAE.
- An offshore company registered in Ajman is allowed to own asset inside United Arab Emirates.