Overview About Ajman Offshore Company
- Ajman Government introduced regulations in 2014 for offshore company formation inside Ajman free zone.
- Ajman offshore maintains high reputation with international financial authorities.
- 100% foreign ownership is allowed.
- Bank account of an offshore company registered with RAKEZ can be opened in multi currencies.
- Ajman offshore company can only be registered through a registered agent.
- Ajman offshore company is not allowed to rent an office location in UAE.
- Ajman offshore company cannot conduct banking and insurance business.
- Ajman offshore company is allowed to own real estate.
- Ajman offshore companies are allowed to own shares in onshore LLC.
- Names of share holders and directors are not displayed on public register.
- Since 2019, it is mandatory to submit ESR notification for all offshore companies as per ministry of economy.
- Offshore company does not fall under VAT levied by Government.
Key Benefits of Registering Ajman Offshore Company
- Asset protection
- Succession planning
- Privacy and Anonymity
- Low operational cost
- Operational bank account in multi currency
- Invoicing internationally for trading and services businesses
- Owning freehold real estate in Dubai
- Owning shares in mainland LLC
Popular Business Activities in Ajman Offshore Company
- Property holding
- Asset or share holding
- Investment holding in form of stocks, precious metals and funds
- International trading
- International consultancy services
- Holding IP rights
Minimum Legal Requirements for Ajman Offshore Company
- Minimum one share holder is required.
- Corporate company can also be a share holder in an offshore company. However all attested documents are required for a foreign corporate company.
- Having director is must in an offshore company. Director names are not available in public domain.
- Appointment of secretary is must in JAFZA offshore.
- Share holders names are not available on public domain.
Documents Required to Register Ajman Offshore Company
- Passport copy
- Utility bill clearly showing name and address not older than 90 days
- Bank reference letter from any recognised bank or bank statement
- CV for the share holder
- Business plan
- Duly filled in application form
- Any other compliance process adopted by an authority or registered agent
- An offshore company registered in Ajman is not allowed to conduct any business inside UAE.
- An offshore company registered in Ajman is allowed to own asset inside United Arab Emirates.