Overview of Company Registration on Mainland Dubai
Dubai is undoubtedly an international thriving business hub. Our Mainland company formation in Dubai can make it easier for investors to put up their business in the city.
Following are the facts about Mainland Company formation in Dubai.
- Dubai’s developed economy and business environment provide the right combination of infrastructure and services to match prevailing international standards.
- From 1st June 2021 , Foreign investor can own 100 percent shares in limited liability company for certain designated commercial activities.
- Currently, the country hosts people from at least 200 different nations across the globe, making the region a leading global business hub.
- The Government has stepped up its efforts to make Dubai as a business-friendly destination by implementing IT-integrated systems and training its state officials on how to handle various Government departments with smart digital technology. These systems have a user-friendly interface to facilitate easier navigation online.
- The distribution of profit and loss can be among shareholders. The responsibility of managing LLC can be vested on any shareholder or even a third party.
- The government has successfully established a business setup system in Dubai whereby each business activity associates with specific approval regulated by a designated department like DED, Municipality, Road and Transport Authority (RTA), DTCM, Dubai Health Authority, MOH, KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority) and many more.
Locations in Dubai to Setup Mainland Businesses
Dubai is located between Abudhabi on its south side and Sharjah on its north side. Old Dubai has predominantly two areas namely Deira Dubai and Bur Dubai. Both areas are connected by the underwater Shindagha tunnel & over water bridges like Al Maktoum Bridge, Al Garhoud Bridge, and the floating bridge.
Following are the important points about the different areas to be understood before choosing the location for business setup in mainland areas:
Benefits for Mainland company formation in Dubai
- Developed internal transportation infrastructure by way of public buses, metro, taxi companies, Uber, Careem and well-defined roads and bridges.
- Reliable law and order. There are many local, and international law firms situated in UAE to provide efficient legal support to businesses.
- State-of-the-art telecommunications.
- High-quality and strictly regulated healthcare hospitals and clinics along with each resident mandatory having health insurance. Dubai’s healthcare system has proved its highest efficiency even during the critical time of Covid19 and has successfully contained the pandemic within the country.
- Dubai has become an international destination for education by hosting a majority of world-famous universities. Also, their curriculum provides internationally certified qualifications. The mechanism promotes the tendency of the region to offer future business leaders international exposure starting from university. Additionally, it creates huge opportunities for different training institutes to set up their centres in UAE. In 2020 during Covid19 pandemic, Dubai Government successfully implemented 100% online education systems in schools.
- Top international exhibitions and conference venues.
- Dubai houses several international financial institutions including multinational banks and well-known auditing services companies to fuel the growth of the UAE.
- High-quality offices and residential accommodation. Some of the facilities include; Old Dubai desire, Bur Dubai, Business Bay, DIFC, well-developed Sheikh Zayed road, Downtown, Dubai Media City, Emirates Hills, Meydan, Dubai South, Dubai land, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah.
- International multicultural talented workforce and easy recruitment procedures.
- Reliable power, and utility services.
- World-class hotels, hospitals, schools, shops and Cosmopolitan lifestyle.
- Sophisticated ports, airports, and logistics infrastructure to support high-volume trading export and import activities.
- Dubai-UAE is an established international trading and tourism hub for decades.
- The recent implementation of the VAT system from January 2018 will also ensure a transparent AML-compliant business environment driving huge fund flow from banks to lend to strong businesses enabling businesses to grow and flourish.
- Upcoming Expo 2021 has also added a significant increase in business activities to create an infrastructure which can support an inflow of millions of visitors thus creating huge opportunities for MNCs and SMEs to establish their companies in Dubai – UAE.
- As a world-class tourism destination, Dubai has numerous attraction sites like the world’s tallest tower, Burj Khalifa, water parks, desert safaris, big malls, world-famous Gold Souq, Bollywood park, Global village, fine dining restaurants and world-famous nightclubs.
- Endless business opportunities for hospitality industries like hotels, tourism companies, restaurants, rent a car and any such associated businesses. All leading hospitalise companies have already done mainland company setup in Dubai.
- Mainland company setup in Dubai offers unrestricted access for a company to conduct its business locally, as per its license activity
- Flyingcolour® business setup services offer in-depth knowledge and extensive experience in company incorporation and can assist to mainland business setup Dubai based on the client’s business plan.