Overview About Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA) and Company Registration in DAFZA
- DAFZA is a prestigious free zone located in Dubai. It was established in 1996.
- It is strategically located next to Dubai international airport.
- It allows 100% ownership for expats.
- This is a designated free one exempted from VAT.
- 0% income tax.
- DAFZA square business center provides all facilities for meeting rooms of different sizes, auditorium and training room facilities.
- DAFZA companies are allowed to setup Branch Company on Dubai mainland without office as per dual license agreement with DED Dubai.
- It offers offices, ware houses and cold storage’s.
- It also offers licenses to be registered on smart desk and smart offices.
- There is also an industrial zone from DAFZA located next to existing facilities which provides warehouses and more effective cargo handling.
- DAFZA offers trading, services, industrial, general trading, e commerce and dual DED licenses.
- Many multinational air cargo and courier companies are located here.
- As per regulations, all companies registered with DAFZA have to submit annual audited financial reports.
- It offered FZE, FZCO and branch licenses.
- DAFZA services portal is high tech efficient portal offering more than 250 essential services.
Flyingcolour® assists in all types of company registrations along with residence visa processing in Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority (DAFZA) – Dubai. We assist in free zone company registrations for all types of activities. We also assist in opening bank account with all local leading banks. We closely work with all free zone authorities and banks in Dubai.