Company Formation with Trakhees
Trakhees is a new organisation under Ports, Customs and Free Zone Corporation established to combine and streamline all licensing and permit functions within the corporation and its areas of jurisdiction. It covers commercial licensing, Civil Engineering, Building Permits and Construction Quality Monitoring as well as Environmental, Health and Safety issues.
On July 1st of 2008, the new department Trakhees into operation and the objective of establishing Trakhees started to materialize. PCFC, Dubai World Business Units, the Engineering Community interacting with Trakhees, and the Dubai World Communities now have a one stop shop where all their licensing and government services can be done.
Part of the new mandate is providing services to businesses, owners and tenants of the new Dubai World Communities who had little interaction with the already existing departments before. To this end, Trakhees adopted a concept of “distributed services” by having satellite Helpdesk Offices in these communities, such as Dragon Mart, Atlantis and Ibn Batuta Mall.
Why to Do Business in United Arab Emirates?
- Stable political environment in UAE United Arab Emirates
- Well developed infrastructure like roads, bridges, metro etc.
- World class sophisticated logistic facilities like airports and ports.
- Strong law and order situation where by people feel safe to stay, alone or along with family.
- Almost all premier educational institutions have their facilities in UAE, bringing world class educational schools, nurseries and colleges to UAE.
- State-of-the-art healthcare facilities coupled with mandatory health insurance for all residents in UAE. No one can suffer without medical assistance 24 hours and 365 days.
- All means of hospitality and entertainment as all world famous hotel brands, restaurants, night clubs and cinemas available to unwind after day long work or refreshing weekend time.
- Prestigious shopping malls and high street shops offering wide range and variety of products for all worldwide brands. After all, shopping is a great stress reliever!
- Local banks, international banks, investment banks and globally recognised financial institutions make it easier for businesses to function smoothly with banking transactions and loan arrangements.
- Well developed stock market and real estate / bullion industry making it easier for investors to have many options to invest and earn appreciation or regular income of dividends and rent.
- Due to a strategic geographical location on world map, UAE enjoys status of an international trading hub, serving as a middle station among Asia, Europe and Africa. UAE also has super busy gold souk, textile market, food market, and electronic market, perfume market & scrap yards.
- Government has designated many areas on Mainland and in free zones for industrial and manufacturing units making it easier to obtain required approvals and having supporting infrastructure and ancillaries around the specific location.
- Government is constantly investing heavily on technology to upgrade procedural work in departments and ministries along with trainings and up gradation in human assets within Government systems to provide seamless world class experience to businessmen from around the world conducting operations in UAE. Many of the processes are taking place online without person to visit physically thus creating secured and legitimate transactions and processes without human interference.
- International business transactions feel safer as UAE Dirham; a local currency is pegged against USD making it stable against USD. This hedging makes all international trading houses, foreign currency traders and commodity traders to work in UAE as a safe financial haven.
- 0% income tax is another prime factor attracting huge international interest. Government has entered into double tax avoidance agreement with several countries in order for an individual or corporate not to pay tax in home country if he or she is permanent resident in UAE.
- Government policies open to receive people from all over the world regardless of religion or education making it a respectable place to stay and do business.
- Uninterrupted supply of water, electricity and telecommunication services across all parts of UAE.
- Implementation of Economic substance regulation has put UAE in white list of reputed international financial hubs 2019 onwards.