YOUR FINANCES ARE THE BEDROCK OF YOUR BUSINESS
Dealing with the financial aspect of a business is tricky and doesn’t always get the attention it deserves. But finances are the bedrock that underpins everything your business does, so it’s paramount to get it right.
We offer our license holders the option to select financial services from our partners- local banks, international banks, exchange houses, fintech services providers and receive documentation assistance from our affiliates.
WE PUT YOUR GOALS FIRST
We build custom-made financial solutions incorporating the best service providers in the region based on your needs, values, preferences, and financial objectives.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1.How long will it take to open my corporate account?
The process varies by financial service provider (FSP), as each has its own internal procedures and timeframe for account opening. However, opening a corporate account generally takes approximately 4 to 6 weeks.
2. Is Emirates ID a mandatory requirement to open the corporate account?
Yes, the Emirates ID of the company’s authorized signatory(s) is a mandatory requirement for the account opening.
3. Are there any minimum balance requirements in the UAE?
Most local financial service providers (FSP) in the UAE require a minimum balance to be maintained, which varies depending on the FSP. Generally, corporates must maintain a minimum balance of AED 10,000 to AED 500,000. However, zero balance facilities are also offered with a minimum account maintenance fee.
4. Can I open the corporate account remotely?Toggle title
Yes, you can start the process of opening your account However, you may be required to be present in UAE depending on your chosen financial service provider (FSP) to fulfil the verification requirements.
5. What is the difference between digital FSP and traditional FSP?Toggle title
For digital FSP, the onboarding process is entirely online compared to the traditional FSP.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Clients agree that they will be responsible for the accuracy of all information provided to Flying Colour and ensuring compliance with all regulations and applicable laws, as imposed by the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates and relevant governing
2. All final approvals related to applications for bank accounts are subject to further approvals from the bank’s compliance department.
3. The timeline for processing a bank account is estimated to be completed within four 4 to 6 weeks from the date of submitting all required However, the timeline is subject to variation.
4. Clients agree that Flying Colour reserves the right to request additional information and/or documents. Consequently, this may result in an extension of the timeline provided above.
5. Clients will be required to provide detailed information regarding proof of funds and any additional information that the bank may
6. Bounced cheques, criminal cases, or any banking disputes, whether in the UAE or internationally, may result in immediate rejection in any application for an
7. We do not guarantee the opening of the bank account. The approval for the bank account and time frame is at the sole discretion of the bank’s management
Get A QUICK QUOTE
Setting up a business in the UAE can be an overwhelming experience for the uninitiated but we can make this job truly easy for you. Talk to our expert consultants for free & decide the best course of action for yourself, today.