“Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world.”
Centuries ago, it had been the norm that men acted as the bread earners in the outside world while women took care of everything at the home-front. But gradually it had started to seem like women were the weaker sex and not fit for dealing with financial and business issues. The patriarchal society led us to believe just that and recent times have proven this notion to be absolutely wrong. Women entrepreneurs are taking over the world with their business ideas and their business acumen.
At the same time this does not mean that they have become uninterested or incapable of taking care of their home. The aspect that women are most famous for is their capability to multi-task. Add to that the fact that Dubai is a cosmopolitan city with a huge number of women professionals working in various fields and industries and the fact that Dubai government supports all women entrepreneurs. These features make Dubai the perfect location to set-up your new company. Many women here prefer to get into a business that helps them strike a perfect work-life balance. But which one should you select? The following are the 5 best home-based business ideas to set-up your company in Dubai for earning a steady income from the comfort of your home.
- Consulting: With adequate amount of skill and expertise with respect to certain industries or services one can choose to start a consulting business right from the comfort of their home. A lucrative profession in Dubai women can tap this sector for a profitable future.
- Drop-shopping: This has become the new mode of earning good profits. With most people opting to shop online to save them the time and hassle of visiting a mall or shop, especially during these COVID times, drop-shopping is a very profitable business. It is simply to have an online store that acts as the middleman between the supplier and the customer. One just informs the supplier on receiving customer’s order and the supplier packs and delivers the product. The packing and delivering is also not done by the drop-shopper. All these benefits make drop-shopping a very smart choice to start a business from home.
- Blogging or becoming a Social Media Influencer: Bloggers can easily earn from add sales and affiliate referrals in their blogs. As blogging is a personal activity, women can easily take up this activity from their home and work at hours that are flexible as per their household chores as well. For blogging one needs to have a freelancer trade license. Another similar and profitable business idea for women is to be a social media influencer. All one needs is to acquire a specific influencer license which is introduced by National Media Council (NMC) of UAE. If you have huge following, you may earn 1000 to 5000AED per post.
- Business support: The Corona virus pandemic has necessitated many businesses in Dubai to outsource their supporting activities like copy-writing, admin, few HR activities, etc. to reduce the number of personnel attending office physically. This is a great opportunity for women entrepreneurs who can start earning as business support remotely from their home.
- Freelancing: Freelancers can offer their skill and experience to be hired by various companies if they have acquired the required freelancer permit. The huge benefit of working as a freelancer is that one can work anywhere anytime and can select projects as per their convenience.
Read more on : Home Based business in Dubai
There are many other sorts of businesses that a women entrepreneur can select but forming a new business may feel daunting without the guidance from a trustworthy partner. Flyingcolour Business setup consultants has been helping clients form companies in Dubai since the past 17 years. We can help you set up your new business with ease. Please feel free to mail your queries at email@example.com or contact us at +971 4 4542366.