Over the last year and a half, home based business has grown popularly around the world. Starting a side hustle is no longer a news. Dubai being the hub of business will always reward the entrepreneur inside you as this is the city set up to help business start up and grow.
If you’re planning to start business in Dubai during this extraordinary phase, below are a few work from home ideas worth considering:
- Freelancing: Start freelancing and enhance your skills in your current field – be it Graphic designing or fitness training or managing a project, these activities can easily be carried out remotely and there are plethora of reliable websites which provides a platform to freelancers to work part time.
- Social Media Marketing/Influencing: Social Media Influencer has recently become a thing and people are taking it as a very serious job. In order to start in this industry, all you need is an understanding of major social media platforms and the skills to drive engagement out of it. Influencers in Dubai and across the world are earning quite an amount from sponsoring and promoting products. All of this can be done with a Smartphone and a significant number of followers.
- Drop- Shipping: It is a home based business in Dubai which involves trading without receiving, storing or shipping products on your own. It is an activity where you can sell a product directly from supplier to consumer without purchasing any stock upfront. All you need to do is setting up an online store, marketing the products and attracting customers.
- Online Stylist/Fashion Boutique: Dubai being the shopping hub drives a lot of tourists. Providing them with the trendy outfits and accessories can bring you money and fame more than you can imagine.
- Teacher / Tutor: The business which does not require any money to start is teaching from home. Your knowledge and expertise in a field can help you achieve heights in your career. You can teach a certain course or subject or can provide training for Yoga, Aerobics etc.
- Video Blog: YouTube is becoming extremely popular as a platform for uploading video blogs. Any video can be uploaded on YouTube – Teaching a course, DIY lessons, Giving a product or Service review, Travel Recommendations. You name it and YouTube has it.
Along with the flexibility and comfort , home-based businesses in Dubai also provides you 100 % foreign ownership where you can have complete control over your company’s activities and finances.
Planning to start a business in Dubai? Comply with local laws and apply for a trade license in Dubai.
Figure out the most convenient and hassle free way to start your Home based Business in Dubai by getting in touch with Flyingcolour Business Setup. Book a free consultation with pour expert advisors and understand the process to acquire a Homes based business license in Dubai. Being an expert in the industry for over 17 years we can also assist you with other formalities involved in obtaining licenses and legal permits.
Get in touch with us at email@example.com or contact us at +971 4 4542366.