12 business ideas and industries expected to thrive in UAE and Dubai
The corona virus has crippled the world economy and the global GDP suffered its sharpest drop since the end of the Second World War in the year 2020. However, the bold decisions and timely measures taken by the UAE Government helped to curb the spread of panic and restored confidence in the people to restart their businesses resulting in saving thousands of jobs. This also helped in avoiding lasting damage on the economy and making sure continuity of businesses. The majority of Government services were made digital so that businesses can function seamlessly and during this time.
As per the projections from Dubai Statistics Center, economy of Dubai is expected to grow at 4% in 2021. We at Flying Colour Business Setup Services bring you 12 business sectors that could possibly thrive during the year 2021 and beyond:
- E-commerce industry – Product/Service Sales online
- Tourism and hospitality industry
- Real estate and construction
- E-cigarette, vaping devices and E-Liquid trading
- Healthcare industry – Speciality clinics, pharmacies and hospitals
- IT industry
- Retail stores
- Delivery services, courier, transportation and logistics businesses
- Educational businesses like E learning, training institutes and nurseries
- Cleaning and sanitization services business
- Professional services like management consultancies, HR consultancies, event management, audit and accounting services
- Manufacturing and Agricultural facilities
This white paper outlines the key businesses and industries which will drive the economy of The UAE and Dubai in the coming year.