UAE is home to above 200 nationalities. So, it is no wonder that Dubai boasts an impressive number of cuisines from around the world and is the dreamland for all foodies. With about 92.05% expatriates in Dubai in 2020 (as per https://www.dsc.gov.ae ) it is no wonder that all sort of restaurants are flourishing well. With this booming food market, it is an opportune land for food delivery businesses. A number of big food delivery companies are doing great in Dubai. Yet there is gap in the market for smaller food delivery services.
Here are few benefits of starting your food delivery service business in Dubai:
“Hard Work should be rewarded by good food.”
– Ken Follett.
- It can be estimated that about 2/3rd of UAE mostly rely on these food delivery services to satisfy their cravings.
- The Food Delivery business is a multi-billion dollar industry in Dubai and a good start up can do fairly well in this business.
- If one is looking for a low-investment start-up, formation of a food delivery business might be the answer. It can commence with a relatively small set-up and scale-up as the company profits.
- Immense expenses will not be needed for advertising purposes. The business can easily start simple by handing out menus/ flyers or by just having the company name and logo with contact details on delivery vehicles. The name of the delivery service can also be displayed in the restaurant outlet, if the restaurant agrees to the same.
- The service is to pick up food from the restaurant and deliver it to the customer. Cooking or any set up for kitchen or equipment or huge numbers of employees are not required. According to the office size permitted under the license acquired, the company may hire admin staff and delivery staff as per their requirement.
- This business can be run as a side source of income along with someone’s primary source as it can be run full-time or part-time as seen fit by the business-owner.
- Another big perk of having a food delivery service company is that it involves less paperwork. Once the trade license is acquired and agreements with respect to how to deal with orders and payments with restaurants are done, all that is required is to have an excellent user-friendly app and a decent IT department to maintain it.
These pros make food delivery a much sought-after, easy to start business in Dubai. The avenues for earning in this business are delivery charges, extra money from restaurants to advertise them, commissions from restaurants and extra charges during peak hours. There could be more avenues, based on the business model.
Starting a food delivery business can be simple, if assisted by an expert.
Forming a new business may feel daunting without the guidance from a trustworthy partner. Flying Colour Business Setup Services has been assisting clients to form companies since the past 17 years. We can help you set up your new business in a hassle-free manner. Please feel free to mail your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +971 4 4542366.
*Please Note: This article was published on 24th May 2021. The information provided in the article is based on the policies and rules applicable at the time of writing it. Talk to one of our consultants for any recent updates or changes.