With a favorable tax system, a large workforce, easy access to financial and natural resources, and trading possibilities, the UAE is a great location for developing your business. As a new entrepreneur, you may increase your profitability by accessing more than a billion clients due to the country’s geographic position and proximity to Asia, the Middle East, Eastern Europe, and Africa.
Dubai is also recognized for being a hospitable environment for entrepreneurs, with various incentives and incubator programs available to assist businesses in thriving and growing. The Dubai emirate is also consistently ranked among the top 10 in the World Bank’s ease of doing business index.
Business Sector to be explored with 100% ownership
01. Web development : Here is one of the more profitable internet business ideas in Dubai. Every year, thousands of new businesses open their doors in our city – and they all require a website. If you already possess the necessary abilities, all you need is a laptop and an internet connection. If you’re new to the trade, training courses are abundant and reasonably priced.
02. Advertising : Over the previous several years, the UAE has received a substantial market share in terms of advertising expenditures. Euronews stated in 2019 that worldwide advertising in the MENA area reached USD $579 billion in the previous year, with a large chunk of this aimed in Dubai. Digital advertising, which accounted for more than $50 billion in advertising in the region, was one sector that received significant investment.
03. Financial Services : With so many business prospects in the UAE, there is a strong need for financial services such as bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing. If you are skilled in this field, you may be able to obtain a portion of the market share, especially if you target small enterprises and startups rather than competing with the region’s major multinational accounting firms. These services are in high demand now that the VAT was implemented in 2018, and businesses require assistance in generating the appropriate computations and accounting reports.
04. Travel Agency : Dubai is a highly sought-after tourist destination. In 2017, 15.8 million people visited Dubai. Following the interruption to the travel sector in early 2020, the tourist industry is projected to flourish once lockdowns are released. Dubai is a highly sought-after tourist destination. In 2017, 15.8 million people visited Dubai. Following the interruption to the travel sector in early 2020, the tourist industry is projected to flourish once lockdowns are released.
05. E-Commerce : This sort of business is very tempting to entrepreneurs who wish to start their own company with just a laptop and an idea. Sellers can establish up this sort of business in Dubai and then manage it from wherever they are physically situated, taking advantage of Dubai’s favorable tax climate.
If you are interested in pursuing one of the above-mentioned business possibilities in the UAE, Flying Colour is here to assist you. We help international firms expand into the UAE and other areas by providing a one-stop solution that includes visa assistance, PEO services, and global recruiting.
Read more on: 5 Low-Cost Business Start Ups You Can Set Up In Dubai
Because we handle the administrative side of things, you can concentrate on establishing and expanding your business.