The professional who possesses relevant qualifications and expertise to provide healthcare services to the general public of Dubai can avail a DHA license in Dubai from the Health Regulation Department of Dubai Health Authority. The companies are also required to avail of a DHA license in Dubai to set up the healthcare facilities in Emirates.
Who can apply for a DHA License in Dubai?
DHA license agency in Dubai issued the permit that allows the individual or health care establishment to offer healthcare services in Emirates. The individual or practitioners who are using complementary methods of treatment and healing the person can apply for DHA License in Dubai.
Here are some categories which can get DHA License such as
- Allied Health Professionals- Nurses, Midwives, Pharmacists & Physiotherapists.
- General Practitioners- Physicians and Dentists.
- Specialists and Consultants.
For healthcare facilities, the investors and other delegated representatives are eligible to apply for the DHA License in Dubai.
What are the documents required for obtaining a DHA License?
Here is the list of documents required for applying for a DHA License in Dubai such as
- Passport-size photographs.
- Passport Copy
- Educational Qualifications
- Experience Certificates.
- Practicing License.
- Medical Registration.
- Good Standing Certificate.
- Surgeons are required to submit a 2-year surgical logbook.
Once done apply along with the offer letter and malpractice insurance certificate from the company and then submit.
What are the documents required for setting up a healthcare facility?
Here is the list of documents required for setting up a healthcare facility such as
- Trade License if you already have or if not then apply.
- Ejari (Tenancy Contract) of commercial property.
- Facility’s Floor Plan.
- Undertaking Letter from the owner.
- Documents showing the specialties of your facilities mentioned with the offer.
- List of all the expected number of doctors, nurses, or any allied professionals that you are going to employ in the hospital.
When the license is issued and company needs to register with the medical director. According to DHA Requirements, the medical facility should have the required number of doctors and nurses to function. FlyingColourBusiness Setup Services can help you set up the whole facility along with ease the process of obtaining a license to function in Dubai in no time.