A little about why to choose the mainland? DED (Dubai Economic Department) also known as the Dubai Economic and Tourism Department, is the licensing Authority for businesses that operate on the Mainland. The DED and its agencies develop economic plans and policies, identify and support strategic sectors, and provide services to domestic and international investors and businesses. Mainlands, give you the ease and vast opportunity of not only reaching the market segments on a large scale, but also bringing your business a long-term benefit not only in terms of business expansion but also to well portray your brand.
Why set up a Restaurant in Dubai?
If you are planning on starting a business in Dubai, Well, you have certainly made the right choice! Setting up a Restaurant in Dubai is a great advantage, as it is a strategic location, where trading opportunities are limitless. Dubai is the major hub for starting any business, because of its continued growth and economic stability. Not to mention, it also stands to be home to the second-highest number of restaurants opened each year in the UAE.
How to get your license for Restaurant/ Cafeteria/ Coffee shop formation on the Mainland?
Below are the details you need to consider for your business formation requirements, for a Restaurant, Cafeteria, or Coffee shop, in the mainland areas of Dubai
- Choosing the right space for your Business for the license to be issued you need to find a space. And if you have trouble finding one, worry not! We Flying Color can assist you with this.
While choosing a space, you need to carefully consider the below area requirements:
- Restaurant -300 sq.ft kitchen area + 100sq.ft dining area
- Cafeteria -250 sq.ft kitchen area (incl. Shawarma grill space) +100sq.ft dining area
- Coffee shop -150 sq.ft kitchen area+ 100sq.ft dining area
- What is an Affection plan and how to get it?
- The Affection plan/ layout is required to be submitted for the Dubai Municipality Approval
- For this purpose, a Dubai Municipality-approved Fit out contractor must be appointed by the Client, and Flying Color can assist you in finding one too!
- Documents/details required for the license registration process:
- Any three trade names
- Passport copy of shareholders
- Visa copy
- EID copy
- EJARI copy (Tenancy contract)
- NOC from current sponsor (if any)
- Other documents if required by the Authority Now sit back and relax while we take care of the rest!!!
Why choose Flying Color Business Setup?
With more than 18 Years of presence in the market, we are professionals who cater to all your business formation needs, immigration services, VAT Registration, Account & Bookkeeping Services, visa requirements (GOLDEN VISAS as well), Corporate PRO Services, Trade Mark Registration, Offshore company formation in Dubai, Luxury Real Estate and more!!! Upon receiving your inquiries, our professional team of business advisors will be assisting you right away, with the required and precise information which exactly suits your requirements. Now all you have to do is sit back and relax while we work on your license. And then it’s your turn to lead your business all the way successfully!
FEASIBILITY STUDIES is a comprehensive analysis that gives you complete detail on the current marketing conditions, consumer behaviours, and product analysis. Before putting your business plan into action, it is highly recommendable to study the market, for which we can assist you in submitting a detailed report with the required statistics and information.