For entrepreneurs, who are trying to get the information for set up of Occupational Safety Training Centers in Dubai.
This article is the guideline to understand the requirements of the DED and relevant Government Authorities for issuance of the license.
First we need to understand what services you may cover in an Occupational Safety Training Center.
This type of specialized institutes provide occupational safety training which compiles to international standards, and the training also includes the techniques of how to maintain safety in all activities of the organization, guidelines and means to do periodical inspection which is to ensure the validity of the equipment’s in the firm and these institutes issue certificates after training completion.
Departments involved in the licensing of Occupational Safety Training Institutes:
1 Department of Economic Development or Trakhees.
2 Knowledge and Human Development Authority.
3 Dubai Municipality (Accreditation department and Department of Health and Public Safety)
4 Dubai Civil Defense for issuance of Safety Certificate of the premises.
5 Dubai Courts. (Notarization of Local Service Agent Agreement and Power of Attorney)
6 Dubai Land Department. (Issuance of Ejari Certificate)
7 Certified Interior Designers for the Internal Fit-outs of the premises and preparation of Floor Plans.
1 Passport copies of the shareholders.
2 Current Visa Status of the Shareholder.
3 Accredited and Attested Degree of the shareholder.
4 Local Sponsor Documents.
5 Curriculum Vitae/Resume of the shareholder and manager on the license.
6 Comprehensive Business Plan.
7 List of Training Courses in English and Arabic.
8 Company’s Organizational Chart.
9 Certificate of Capital.
10 List of Professionals to be hired on company sponsored employment visas for training.
11 Floor Plan of the premises.
12 Format copy of Certificate of Completion to be issued to Participants.
13 List of Training Facilities, Equipment’s and other training resources and paraphernalia.
For securing the license, a well established process is defined by Department of Economic Development (DED) and Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA).
The whole process of establishing the license is divided into two phases.
– DED issues trade name reservation certificate and Initial approval after the shareholder’s clearance.
– KHDA has setup an online system for application submission and they require the documents explained in the above table and once the application is submitted, they require NOC from Dubai Civil Defense and Municipality and Health and Public Safety Department to issue the license.
– Dubai Civil Defense issues the NOC after the security certificate is issued for the premises after inspection of the premises and analysis of Floor Plan of the Center.
– Dubai Municipality Health and Safety Department issues NOC after online submission of application and documents on their portal.
– After securing both NOCs KHDA online application gets updated and KHDA issues NOC for the initial approval.
– DED Issues License after the KHDA NOC is submitted along with the required documents.
After the fit-outs and employment of trainers and staff, DHA comes for a second and final inspection and gives the approval for commencement of business.
With all basic questions answered, Hiring a business advisory firm to register your Occupational Safety Training Institute may be an optional road to take; However being well versed with the whole process of this setup, Flying Colour Business Setup Services strongly advises you to engage our services because we will not only hold your hand right through the setting up process but we will actually do the license set up for you.
This blog is written by Mr. Ali Usman Senior Business Consultant in flyingcolour business setup services. For detail discussion please contact 04-4542366 or email him ali (at) flyingcolour (dot) com