Business setup in Sharjah
Sharjah is one among the emirates of UAE known as a cost-effective alternative to Dubai for business setup due to the presence of an International Airport and high end infrastructure. Sharjah is one of the safest cities with a very low crime-rate. Sharjah is prospering with economic development, and is one of the most gratifying economic destinations that attract foreign investment. The Government of Sharjah recognizes the importance and the need of trade, service, and manufacturing sectors in supporting country’s economy, and has therefore formed policies that encourage foreign investment.
Flexible policies have played a vital role in achieving the trust and interest of investors, and have mainly contributed to the speedy economic growth. Further, the business trend in Sharjah stays positive as it has always highlighted on supporting global economy and friendly trading relations with various countries across the globe.
Why company formation in sharjah?
• Tax haven (no corporate or income tax)
• Modern Legal Framework for company formation
• No Foreign Exchange Controls, Trade Barriers
• Security of Investment
• 100% Foreign Company Ownership
• 100% Repatriation of Capital and Profits
• Presence of Multiple Local and Foreign Banks and Advanced Communication System in Sharjah
Types of business licenses in Sharjah
The types of business which could be registered in Sharjah are Limited Liability Company (LLC), Professional Company and a Branch of a foreign company.
All the commercial license activities will be falling under the category of Limited Liability companies and all the services companies will fall under the professional companies.
A professional Company can be formed as a sole establishment or a civil company.
The third category is the branch of a foreign company and this is suitable for those who want to have the privilege of working in the local market and yet hold the shareholding structure. Branch companies can market the parent company in the local market and still continue to even transact in the local market.
Advantages of Mainland company in Sharjah
• Sharjah is known for the cultural diversity and is also known as the Cultural Capital of the U.A.E.
• Having the international Airport and other amenities the city is developed as a modern city.
• Known for the industrial Investments as an Industrial hub of UAE.
• Hi tech infrastructure showcasing the world class services.
• The government being politically stable gives the confidence to the investors.
• The growth in population and also known as the third largest city of Uae.
Business setup cost in sharjah
Unlike Dubai, the Real estate prices for the offices in Sharjah are comparatively low in setup cost, so it could attract the new investors to consider it as a prime option for making their decision of business set up in sharjah. The approximate cost of having a normal trading or a service license fee in Sharjah is around AED 25000.
Business setup consultants in Sharjah
We at Flyingcolour Business setup services, are your one stop solution provider for your business setup consultation in Sharjah. With our vast experience in this field we could be your best business setup consultants in Sharjah. If you are looking for assistance in sharjah business license, please feel free to contact us. Our team of experts would be available to assist you with the requirements.
This blog post is written by Ms. Sowmya. Feel free to call our Business Adviser today for a quality consultation relating your queries. Please send inquiry to info[at]flyingcolour[dot]com or call +971 4 4542366