The Emirates has the highest number of free zones in the UAE and each of these zones is unique and renowned across the world. The most renowned and famous is the JAFZA i.e. Jebel Ali Free Zone which is one of the largest free zones in the world. The JAFZA isn’t just limited to the size but the companies across the world have put down their faith and conduct their operations.
The JAFZA is the perfect choice to commence the business in UAE as the number of the freezone is continuously within the period. JAFZA has a total of approximately 470 companies that have started their businesses in the freezone.
Benefits of company formation in JAFZA
The presence of several renowned international companies offers a series of benefits provided by the free zones such as
- 100% foreign ownership without any restriction and foreign employees.
- Zero percent tax and duties.
- Mortgaging one’s premises is allowed.
- Freedom of complete capital repatriation.
- Warehouse facility available
Setting up a company in JAFZA
JAFZA is one of the best free zones in the world and is trusted by a few of the world’s leading organizations. The individual or company should think about JAFZA when setting up a business in the freezone.
Types of companies in JAFZA
There are three types of companies in JAFZA as
- A single shareholder from an individual or company can set up in the Free Zone Establishment which is like a Limited liability company in the freezone.
- If the number of shareholders is between 2 and 50. These shareholders can establish a Free zone company.
- When the business is established outside the JAFZA it can set up its branch inside the freezone to gain huge benefits from JAFZA.
Business License Available in JAFZA
There are a total of 6 licenses available for businesses in JAFZA
- Trading License (for trading activities)
- Industrial License (for manufacturing activities)
- National Industrial License (manufacturing activities with 51% of the ownership for national AGCC country)
- Innovation License (Focused on developing new products and services)
- E-commerce License (For trading goods and services using electronic means)
- Service License (for service-related activities)
All these licenses offer a series of activities for businesses. The registration of the company in JAFZA requires submitting a series of documents to authorities.
The largest free zones present a series of opportunities that allows the businesses to set up their business and gain huge exposure which directly enhances the businesses and leads to high revenue.
If you are a foreign investor who is looking to set up a company in the world’s largest freezone, you can connect with the experts at FlyingColour Business Setup in Dubai Services. We can help you set up your company in the JAFZA along with providing a warehouse facility and take the hassle out of filling in tons of documents and acquiring the permits. We also help with the employee sponsorship, visa, and more that allows the business to keep up and running in no time in the UAE without any discrepancies.