Any consultancy license issued from Dubai Economic Department require one of the shareholder or Director to qualify Management Skill Placement Test (MSPT) in cooperation with the American University in Dubai (AUD)
The Certificate and accreditation is required before DED initial approval for any new licenses and those existing license renewal that are formed without AUD Exam. This is applicable to the licenses which are in range of consulting activity including but not limited to
- Tax Consultant
- Marketing Research & Consultancies
- Feasibility Studies Consultancies
- Management Consultancy
- Human Resource Consultancy
- Media Studies & Consultancy
- Internet Consultancy
- Logistic Consultancy
What does the AUD Test Involve?
The test is divided under four categories:
- Part One: Basic Marketing Questions (24 Points)
- Part two: Basic Financial Management (20 Points)
- Part Three: Basic Management Question (20 Points)
- Part Four: Three Short Cases (36 Points)
Exam Cost – Approximately AED 2300 (US$ 630)
Exam Location – American University Dubai
Exam Date: Registration the Exam Date and Payments can be done online at http://cepps.aud.edu
Things to Know while appearing for AUD Test
- Test takes place on specific dates (7pm to 9pm usual days and 12pm to 2pm During Ramadan) on the third floor of School of Engineering Building; schedule of same can be checked online while registering the dates.
- All candidates must reach 15 minutes before test begins.
- Candidates must bring original Emirates ID or Passport (For Non Residents) along with the email registration receipt confirming their registration for the specific dates.
- Candidate must login for test through same email id which they used while registering for the exam date.
- Late comers and those who visit without valid passport or EID copy will not be allowed to appear for the test; also the fee submitted for the test will be forfeited.
- Candidates will not be allowed to have any kind of interaction with proctor. Any kind of communication between the candidates in strictly prohibited. Any such attempt will be lead to disqualifying the candidate immediately disqualified and same will be reported to Dubai Economic Department which may reflect negatively on the process of license.
- Upon finishing 2 hours, proctor will announce to stop and all candidates must oblige to do same in order to avoid any repercussions. The proctor will then visit each candidate and verify test for final submission with candidate’s signature as his acknowledgment.
- Once successfully submitted candidates can see the pop ups on their screen informing that they can view their score by logging into their account on CEPPS website. If cleared, Candidate will receive a notifying email about when their CEPPS certificate is available for pick up. They can then pursue the license transaction with Dubai Economy Department.
- Client who failed the test will be required to take a five days course at AUD. The course include an exam at the end.
This blog post is written by Ms. Shweta. Feel free to call today for a more detail. Please send inquiry to info[at]flyingcolour[dot]com or call +971 4 4542366.