Coffee plays a huge part of Arabian culture. It is customary in UAE to greet guests with dates and coffee. The multi-cultural international city has taken this culture to a whole another level and there is an abundance of coffee shops in Dubai. But the high demand leaves room for more coffee shop businesses to be formed in Dubai.
Here are few perks of setting up a coffee shop business in Dubai:
- It is one of the most cost-effective businesses to form in Dubai. The necessary starting investment to set up a coffee shop is quite low.
- The time required to set up a coffee shop infrastructure is low.
- Dubai’s median age Dubai in 2021 is 33.5 years (as per https://www.globalmediainsight.com) which is a younger crowd and coffee is their ultimate love.
- Students, school or college-goers, of Dubai, prefer coffee shops- that not only serve coffee but other hot beverages or juices and other snack-like food like cakes, candies, sandwiches, etc., as a meeting and chilling point. This demand makes coffee shops a sure-shot successful business venture.
- The professional crowd tends to need breaks during office hours or at the end of the day to unwind and de-stress. Coffee shops provide them the perfect place to take their mind off the rigmarole of their hectic day and renew their energy to jump back in it. Thus these coffee shops, be it on a small or large scale has a huge scope of running successfully.
- Weekends are big no matter in which country you are. Dubai is no different where people tend to catch up with friends and just relax and have a good time. The best place to do so without spending big bucks is a coffee shop and thus it appeals to customers from all walks of life. So the scope of such a business is very high.
- As most people in the world, many people in Dubai tend to work from the corners of a coffee shop. They may be writers or many may hold informal official discussions in such shops. Bottom-line is that they bring huge business to such coffee shops.
- Dubai is famous for its malls and shopping. People from all around the world flock to Dubai to satisfy their cravings for shopping. These huge number of malls scattered everywhere are the perfect locations to set up a coffee shop as shoppers tend to rest their feet and catch their breath at such venues.
- A coffee shop requires not much equipment as it mostly serves stuff that requires minimum preparation.
- Less amount equipment means that the space necessary to open a coffee shop is low. Add to that the fact that most customers tend to be there for just a coffee as they are mostly just taking a break. This means that one does not need a large number of tables to cater to a big clientele.
These perks make forming a coffee shop in Dubai a lucrative business. Coffee would never go out of demand. As American filmmaker David Lynch says, “Even bad coffee is better than no coffee at all.”
Start business in Dubai may feel daunting without guidance from a trustworthy partner. This process may be made simple with the help of an expert. Flyingcolour Business setup services has been helping clients form companies for the past 17 years. We can help you set up your new business with ease. Please feel free to mail your queries at email@example.com or contact us at +971 4 4542366.
*Please Note: This article was published on 01st June 2021. The information provided in the article is based on the policies and rules applicable at the time of writing it. Talk to one of our consultants for any recent update or change.