The Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) is a multi-award-winning international financial centre (IFC) in the United Arab Emirates’ capital (UAE). It comprises three autonomous law enforcement agencies:
- ADGM Courts,
- The Financial Services Regulatory Authority and
- The Registration Authority, ADGM.
ADGM is an independent authority with legislation and requirements compatible with worldwide best practices, comprising the full 114 hectares (1.14 sq km) of Al Maryah Island. There are many benefits for business setup in Dubai with ADGM.
Benefits of setting up a business in ADGM through Flying Colour
Business setup in Abu Dubai through the assistance of Flying Colour will provide your company with the possibility to expand and extend in an accommodating business climate.
FlyingColour provides end-to-end assistance with all aspects of starting a business, including registrations, visas, government-related procedures, commercial spaces leasing, and much more.
We can assist your company in obtaining access to the emerging markets of the Middle East, Africa, and Asia through its network link and a comprehensive range of services. Flying Colour can cater to all your demands in the domains of existing businesses, start-ups, or consultancies.
How Flying Colour can ease the process
Flying Colour will be responsible for registering, incorporating, and licensing legal entities in ADGM and supporting you in all government-related services. The process of registering at ADGM is easy and smooth throughout if you take our aid. The major steps include:
- Speak with Flying Colour team members that offer business setup consultant services to learn more about how you may begin the registration process with us.
- Our expert will advise you on the sort of license you’ll need and the documents you’ll need to complete independently of the type of organisation. We will provide you with all the necessary forms to be filled.
- After that, the team will analyse the submission and let you know if any more steps are required. Finally, the company’s establishment certificate will start after the review procedure is completed.
- Next, you can select from various commercial spaces in the city or required location depending on your company’s needs. There are modern freestanding, fully serviced, and co-working commercial spaces accessible. Our team of professionals will assist you in locating and securing workspaces through our brokerage services.
- Having a dependable financial service provider is among the most important aspects of running a successful business. Flying Colour will analyse your banking needs, provide recommendations for the best financial partners for your business, and make the required introductions to get the process started.
How Flyingcolour Business Setup can help you?
Flying Colour provides all you need for a profitable business setup in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and globally, including company formation, providing accounting, and tax solutions. We are a consultancy firm that works with the government, non-government, corporate, and academic sectors to deliver top-notch management consulting services.