The world had come in the palm of your hand ever since the world-wide web revolution. The benefits of the same are innumerable. One of the same is the fact that business can be conducted over the internet. Dubai being a pro-innovation international city had embraced all sort of online businesses open-armed.
As Corona virus spread across the world, a global phenomenon of an immense rise in work-from-home culture was seen. The COVID-19 pandemic saw great loss of life and livelihood but on the brighter side, it also created ample opportunity for online businesses. However, it is not only the current situation but the world as a whole is inclining more towards taking care of professional and personal matters online. Entrepreneurs in Dubai are not far behind when it comes to utilizing this opportunity. If you are one of those entrepreneurs here are top 5 online business opportunities to opt in Dubai.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) business: There are so many businesses online nowadays and in order to grab the attention of potential customers it is imperative that their website pops up on the first page of any search engine like Google Chrome. In order to get to the top of SERP or Search Engine Result Page experts of SEO business are very helpful and thus are highly sought after. With immense online activity SEO business has very high opportunity in Dubai.
- Drop-shopping: If you want a business with low starting investment look no further. With no requirement to have a physical shop or to have a huge number of employees under you to ensure proper packing and delivering of products, drop-shopping is a very profitable business. Being the middleman all one needs to do is take customer’s order and forward that information to the supplier who takes care of the rest of the process till the delivery. The ease of operation makes this business highly lucrative and once the business has grown, one can start selling their own products.
- Affiliate Marketing: The process of this sort of marketing is simple. One gets affiliated with products/ companies/ networks and using their website to create content like product comparison, reviews, etc. one can promote those particular products/ services. If these promotions lead to a sale they earn a percentage of the profit as commission.
- Online class: The current global pandemic had necessitated online school and online classes. Similarly all sorts of trainings and tutoring can be done online. Not only school or college-goers need such tutoring but even professionals need various trainings in order to enhance their skill-sets. Thus, tutoring can be a very profitable online business in Dubai.
- Website designing: Any business requires a great online presence in today’s world. A website of a company is the greatest tool to attract clients. Though the businessmen running the company may be experts in their core competencies, website designing is a crucial aspect of their business that they prefer outsourcing to experts of that field. Dubai being an industrial hub, web-designers have huge scope in this city.
Dubai is the city of dreams and the land of opportunities. With great IT infrastructure there is a huge scope for online businesses in Dubai. One simply needs to acquire a commercial trade license in Dubai from the Department of Economic Development (DED).
Read more on: Misconceptions About Starting an Online Business
However, setting-up a new company may feel daunting without the guidance from a trustworthy partner. Flying Colour Business setup consultants in Dubai has been helping clients form companies in Dubai since the past 17 years. We can help you go through the process of setting-up your new business with ease. Please feel free to mail your queries at email@example.com or contact us at +971 4 4542366.