“We are launching ‘United Global Emirates,’ an international campaign to highlight the benefits and incentives that the UAE offers to help entrepreneurs go global. We invite talents from all over the world to make their ideas a reality in the #United_Global_Emirates.” H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE and Ruler of Dubai, announced this in a tweet.
UAE is celebrating its golden jubilee this year and as part of its celebrations had planned to launch 50 developmental and economic projects and initiatives to be launched this September. The “United Global Emirates” campaign is part of the same ‘Projects of 50.’ The whole program is part of the Centennial 2071 plan and fortifies UAE’s “Impossible is Possible” brand.
“The launch of our new economic campaign aims to secure the UAE’s position as one of the strongest global economics over the next 50 years. Our nation will build on its entrepreneurial achievements to reinforce its status as a prime destination for talent, expertise and investments.” –tweeted H.H. Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of UAE Armed Forces.
The goal of the “United Global Emirates” campaign is mainly to attract talents and foreign investors. The campaign’s aim is to:
- Highlight the aspects of UAE that makes it a competitive and attractive market for business. That is the campaign intends to point out the benefits of investing in a business in UAE to foreign investors, entrepreneurs, SMEs and professional talents.
- Ensure that businesses have access to:
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Top notch facilities
- Exemplary services
- Ideal legal services
- Unparalleled capabilities
- And other business resources
- Put spotlight on most lucrative business sectors perfect for investing.
- Focus on the factors that make UAE the perfect place to work and live in.
Few features the “United Global Emirates” campaign will call attention to are:
- The transport system in UAE is very highly developed. The country is connected to the world via land, air and sea and has fast become a thriving logistics hub.
- No income tax for individuals, corporates or investors.
- Businesses registered in UAE are exempted from corporate tax.
- Recent amendments have introduced the option of 100% foreign ownership.
- UAE registered companies are allowed 100% capital and profit repatriation.
- UAE boasts over 40 Free Economic Zones (FEZs) which ensures a hassle-free business set-up procedure.
The “United Global Emirates” campaign along with the other initiatives taken by UAE government shows the developmental mind-set and the will be better. This makes UAE the ideal place for setting up your new business.
A new company formation in Dubai may feel daunting without the guidance from a trustworthy partner. This process may be simple if assisted by an expert. Flyingcolour Business setup consultants in Dubai has been helping clients form companies since the past 17 years. We can help you set up your new business in a hassle-free manner. Please feel free to mail your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +971 4 4542366.