Techno Park [TP]
TechnoPark at a Glance
Our key focus at TechnoPark is on the Middle East’s core economic sectors, including:
- Water resource management
- Development of alternative and efficient energy resources
- Environmental resource management.
We also focus on other areas including:
- Life sciences
- Sustainable industrial development
- Information and communication technologies
- Socio-economic knowledge
TechnoPark is being built on 21 million square metres of land, and will house 60,000 permanent residents and employ over 133,000 people. We will function as a hub that enables research partners to access the resources of academic and research institutions, and international associations worldwide.
TechnoPark is a member of Economic Zones World, which operates under Dubai World, one of the largest holding companies in the world. We have an advanced communications network, a full range of administration services and, as a special economic zone, TechnoPark offers numerous benefits.
At TechnoPark we aim to take a lead in the research and development of new technologies and we have created an environment where businesses at the forefront of their fields can work together with top academicians and researchers. Managed by a team of experts and associated with a prestigious network of science and technology organisations, TechnoPark will be an incomparable place to work.
TechnoPark is situated to the west of Jafza in Dubai. We are the only technology park in the region positioned between a world-class seaport and an international airport, taking you beyond the boundaries of geography.
Seven entry points to TechnoPark:
- Two main points via Sheikh Zayed Road and Emirates Road.
- Five entry points via two parallel roads to TechnoPark, connecting directly to local developments such as Jafza South, Madinat Al Arab and the Waterfront.
Situated near two of the three upcoming Dubai Metro routes:
- Red Line (along Sheikh Zayed Road from Dubai to Abu Dhabi)
- Blue Line (along Emirates Road from Dubai to Abu Dhabi).
Strategically located near Jebel Ali Port:
- 8th largest container port in the world.
- Benefits from global sea connectivity.
Minutes from Al Maktoum International Airport in Jebel Ali:
- The world’s biggest cargo and passenger airport.
- Unrivaled sea to air transshipment.
Company Setup Dubai
TechnoPark is an exceptional place to live and work. We not only attract direct investment in manufacturing and research and development, but also lead the way in the fields of applied science and technology. Key Features and offerings of TechnoPark are
- Covers 21 million square metres of land, about 30 percent of which is open space areas.
- Brings the most advanced organisations in the world together, fostering shared understanding through research into and development of new technologies.
- Aims to cultivate greater knowledge for the future, by promoting continuous innovation and progress.
The Technology Core: the central business district, where you can find:
- The Landmark Building – the park’s most distinguished tower, representing renewable energy.
- The Boulevard – a spacious, tree-lined main access route connecting the Campus Core to the Landmark Building.
- The Campus Core – home to technology-driven, specialised university campuses.
- The R&D Core – a low-rise development with incubator facilities for technological innovations.
The Mixed Use Strip frames the gateway into TechnoPark from Sheikh Zayed Road. It is also the Main commercial development with mega mall, retail outlets, showrooms and business class hotels and houses two 8-storey office buildings.
The Industrial Zoneis the park’s manufacturing arm, purposefully located on the north-western outer rim to minimise environmental impact and traffic disruption. It Features showrooms, hotels and office buildings.
Business License Dubai
TechnoPark issues the following types of licences:
Industrial Activities Licence:
To carry out the manufacturing and assembling of specified products.
Professional Activities Licence:
To carry out specified professional activities.
Trading Activities Licence:
To carry out the import, export, distribution and storage of specified items.
Get A QUICK QUOTE
Setting up a business in the UAE can be an overwhelming experience for the uninitiated but we can make this job truly easy for you. Talk to our expert consultants for free & decide the best course of action for yourself, today.