How to Register as a Holiday Home in UAE?
Dubai is expected to become the next financial hub and is already the best and most affordable destination to spend your holidays. When you have so many tourists coming to your country, they will need a place to stay, and a holiday home in UAE is the best option. You can get all the required facilities with the cheaper option. You will also have multiple options you can select from, like the centre of the city, beach view, Burj Khalifa view, fountain view, etc.
This country wholeheartedly welcomes employees to work remotely or locally. The government’s best initiative is moving the weekend to Saturday and Sunday.
As the real estate market is also on the boom, as per the latest report the rental rates are also increasing yearly.
The UAE government has introduced new golden visa rules that can allow you to have a golden visa in multiple categories, such as an investor, a salaried employee, or an entrepreneur. The Dubai Retirement Visa rules are also very suitable for a person to retire in Dubai.
Everyone staying here in Dubai requires a home, and as a holiday home in UAE, companies can rent their property or rent 3rd party properties. You can rent multiple properties as an investor and enjoy the benefits
- The business keeps growing and you can increase the prices based on the season and demand of the tenants
- This activity has the benefits as a vacation home rental or Holiday homes business generates higher ROI and this works positively on the business
- the vacation rental can handle the costs of your retirement and if you have a fixed income you can apply for a retirement visa
- The business idea of the Holiday Homes market is growing more popular and is regulated in Dubai
- It is a 100% ex-pat-owned company. The legal form is LLC or Limited Liability Company, and all you need to get approval from DTCM
DTCM- Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing
- Passport copy of the shareholder
- Visa copy/ Entry stamp
- EID copy
- Physical office Ejari with a minimum requirement
- 3 Trade name options
- Trade Name approval
- Initial approval
- MOA Signing
- Final submission with Ejari
- Payment voucher issuance
- License issuance
Post license issuance the company needs to register on the DTCM website to apply for a permit for leasing the self properties or 3rd party property.
Flyingcolour, as the best business setup company, will provide you with the most efficient and transparent information along with the process of setting up a company in Dubai with Vacation Homes Rental activity along with the DTCM approval.
We will also provide all our PRO services to assist you with all the work and information you need to run your business successfully.
Flyingcolour has vast experience in real estate as Signature Habitat. We can assist you in finding the property as well.