Setting up a company with JAFZA
Jebel Ali Free Zone, situated on the western edge of Dubai, is among the most famous, oldest, and rapidly expanding free zones. It is universally perceived as one of Dubai’s most service-oriented free zones. JAFZA, which covers an area of 48 square kilometers and is housing over 7,000 businesses, is on its way to becoming a significant global business hub.
JAFZA offers a critical strategic position, superior logistical infrastructure, and a business climate conducive to creating free zone firms. If you wish for a business setup Dubai, then JAFZA is a great choice and FlyingColour can help you set up a company with ease.
Benefits of establishing a free zone company in JAFZA:
- Overseas investment is entirely foreign
- Capital and earnings are repatriated in their whole
- A company’s obligation is limited to its paid-up share capital
- There are no currency exchange limitations
- Personal income tax exemption
- There is no business tax
- There is no import or re-export duty
- Complete access to a global consumer market with a population of over 2 billion people
- Already constructed industries and warehouses
- There are no limits on employing foreign workers
- Provides WAREHOUSE Facility
The documentation required for the establishment of an FZE in JAFZA is as follows:
- Form for establishing a free zone firm
- Passport of the chosen manager, as well as a photocopy
- All single stockholders’ passports, with photocopies
- No-objection certificate from each UAE citizen shareholder’s existing sponsor
- Project summary
- Application form and statement of promise for Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS)
After filing the paperwork, FlyingColour will get you permission from the JAFZA by giving you professional help in documentation and paperwork.
Leave the tiresome and tedious process of extensive documentation to Flyingcolour. We will guide you through the whole process and will help you meet the compliance laws of the country so your business never has to face legal trouble.
After a business setup, you are good to go. You have to worry less about one thing, and you can now concentrate on making your business a success and taking it to new heights.
Bridging the gap
FlyingColour is the company that will assist you throughout the process. They help individuals to set up their business anywhere in the UAE. We have an expert professional who will help you with documentation and identify the right place for setting up your business.