What is SIRA?
Security Industry Regulatory Agency, Which commonly known as SIRA introduced by Dubai Government. It came into existence in 2016 and emerged as an independent agency in the emirate. The Department of Protective Systems of Dubai Police was responsible previously to manage this segment before SIRA Certification in Dubai, in order to controls the licensing of all security activities in Dubai.
Later it’s been observed that certain types of business activities must to undergo a governed inspection on a precautionary ground by a regulated authority before they install a surveillance system on their premises. SIRA came in existence to suffice this purpose. It then became mandatory for these business activities to carry our survey from SIRA Dubai UAE.
SIRA releases its NOC for a particular trade license, only after a SIRA auditor has approved the installed surveillance system
What is Importance of SIRA certified installer in Dubai, UAE.
Security Industry Regulatory Agency (SIRA) is a recognized governmental body responsible to maintain the standards for security system installations in UAE.
Purpose of SIRA approval in Dubai
SIRA authority been introduced with a purpose to regulate the security industry in the Emirate of Dubai by providing necessary protection to the community through preventive security systems and precautionary measures.
Trade License Activities which requires SIRA Approvals in Dubai UAE
1. Security License Activities required approval from SIRA Dubai UAE
- Event Security Guard
- Cash in Transit Guard
- Security Guard
- CCTV Operator
- Security Systems Engineer
- Security Systems Technician
- Security Consultant
- Security Auditor
- Security Manager
- Security Trainer
- Security Supervisor
Cost for SIRA approval in Dubai for security license activities
Approval fees for above varies from activity to activity , ranging between AED 220 to AED 520
2. Company license activities (Security Services) required approval from SIRA Dubai UAE<
- Management Office Only
- Precious Commodities Stores (value of merchandise less than 100,000)
- Precious Commodities Stores (merchandise value exceeding 100,000)
- Precious Metals and Gemstones Trading & Manufacturing
- Gold Offices
- Precious Materials Warehouse
- Monetary Financial Institutions
Cost for SIRA approval in Dubai for company license activities
Approval fees for above varies from activity to activity , ranging between AED 120 to AED 220
Individual’s services activities required approval from SIRA Dubai UAE<
- Security Dog Training Center
- Safe Transportation Vehicles Trading
- Preparation of Vehicles for Safe Transport
- Security Studies & Consultancies
- Center for Operations & Monitoring Services
- Security & Surveillance Systems Installation & Maintenance
- Guard Property Services
- Party Security & Private Guarding Services
- Security Control & Alarm Equipment Trading
- Money & Valuables Transport Services
- Security Control & Monitoring Services
Cost for SIRA approval in Dubai for individual activities
Approval fees for above varies from activity to activity , ranging between AED 2020 to AED 5020
How to Apply for SIRA License in Dubai
Each business activities explained above carries different requirements of documents and provision of online submission in order to get final approval from SIRA on the trade license. With our assistance the procedures are quite simple and straightforward. Our company will help you in preparing and filing all necessary documentation. Get in touch with our consultants and we will provide an all round assistance on the obtaining hassle free establishment of your Dream Business setup in Dubai.
Flyingcolour Business Setup, Accounting & VAT Services has helped several clients to setup business in Dubai and UAE in mainland, Free Zone & offshore with detailing all the steps, costs, regulations and legalities. This blog post is written by Ms. Shweta. Feel free to call today for a more detail on your business setup inquiry. Please send inquiry to info[at]flyingcolour[dot]com or call +971 4 4542366.