Dubai is the city of dreams for many people who visit this city for tourism or for business and the plethora of supercars prowling the streets of this super-city gives the aura of opulence and prosperity. However, many people residing in this city or visiting it prefer to make short term arrangements for their transport requirements and so a rent a car business in Dubai, especially in Dubai Mainland, is a highly profitable one.
Here are 5 benefits of starting your new rent-a-car-business in Dubai:
- Dubai is one of the top tourist destinations in the Middle East and its great geographic location where the east meets the west means it attracts tourists from all over the world. Add to that the fact that Dubai boasts various landmarks (like the tallest tower in the world or the largest fountain system in the world) and that it is one of the world’s most-famous shopping destinations, there is no lack of people coming here. All these tourists visiting Dubai may prefer to rent their own vehicle for ease of roaming around. Thus, setting up a rent-a-car business in Dubai is very profitable.
- Dubai’s prime location and great infrastructure & government support makes it the business centre of the Middle East. This implies that there is a huge influx of businessmen and other professionals who visit Dubai for various conferences or even stay back for a few months for business-related activities all year round. It is not a smart choice for such individuals to buy their own cars for such a short term. So they prefer renting one which makes this business a very lucrative one.
- There are professionals of various levels residing in Dubai and not all are capable of owning their own vehicle. Hence, they rely on public transport and tend to rent cars for longer trips in order to save money.
- The upcoming Expo 2020 will bring in a huge number of visitors, businessmen and investors in the near future. The requirement to cater to their needs opens up a huge opportunity for a new rent a car company in Dubai to earn great profit and flourish overnight.
- The population of the cosmopolitan, international city of Dubai mostly comprise of young, high-flying professionals. The median age in UAE in 2021 is 30. 3 (as per https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/united-arab-emirates-population). And this crowd loves to live in style. Even if they own a car, many amongst these prefer to rent cars for luxury. Thus, a rent-a-car business providing such high-end cars also have a huge scope of success in Dubai.
All one needs to do in order to set-up their new rent-a-car business is to finalize the location, decide where they want to set it up, outline their business activities, finalize company name and apply for license from the Department of Economic Development (DED) along with the approval of RTA.
Forming a new business may feel daunting without the guidance from a trustworthy partner. Flyingcolour Business setup services has been helping clients form companies since the past 17 years. We can help you set up your new business with ease. Please feel free to mail your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +971 4 4542366.