Dubai is a rapidly developing city, and people are streaming into the mainland in search of commercial as well as residential setups. According to the details compiled by Khaleej Times from The Dubai Statistics Centre, the supply of apartments and villas is over 690,498 units as of 2020 and is estimated to increase to an additional 550,000 units by 2040 to accommodate an estimated population of 5.4M. The demand for residential properties is only about to increase and so will with it, the demand for property care services in Dubai.
Dubai is already a coveted Tourist Hotspot and is already on its way to become the Commercial Capital of the world. Many people are moving into the city on a daily basis and most of them are either renting or owning a property in the city. This has led to an increase in the demand for various residential care services in Dubai including looking after the property when the owners are away. Other residential property care services include landscaping, bill payments, gardening, and other assistance that the residential owners require. In addition to the residents, hotels, motels, holiday homes and even commercial buildings require assistance on a daily basis. This increasing demand favors the Property Care Service Firms a lot as more people require their services in the city. As residential beauty and care are one of the most important requirements of the city residents, the authorities are supporting and encouraging the property care firms in the mainland. Thus, the following are a few reasons why starting a residential property care firm in Dubai is a good idea:
1) The city has a population of over 3M and is expected to rise to 5M or so in a couple of years.
2) The increasing commercial centers are leading to an increase in residential properties which require maintenance on a daily basis.
3) Dubai is a coveted holiday spot and many visitors, including foreigners, are either renting or owning holiday homes in the city. These houses require maintenance when the owners are away, and they seek trusted residential service firms to assist them in doing so.
4) Dubai is a tourist hotspot and the hospitality industry is a thriving sector in the city, with world-famous hotel brands and restaurant chains setting up their properties all around the city.
5) Dubai has a clean and beautiful landscape and both people and the authorities insist on keeping it maintained.
6) Dubai laws and regulations are very friendly and favorable and starting a business in the city is easy with the right knowledge in hand.
7) Dubai is commutable and rich in resources.
8) Dubai has very talented manpower, efficient to work around a multicultural community.
Starting a residential property care firm in Dubai is a very profitable business and with EXPO 2020 and other remarkable developments on the way, the city is set to develop more. Setting up a business in Dubai is easy with professional care in order to avoid non-compliance and stress. For the past 17 years, Flying Colour Business Setup has been helping clients set up their businesses in a hassle-free manner. Please feel free to mail your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +971 4 4542366.