The Ajman Free Zone (AFZ) was founded in 1988 and in the last thirty-three years it has developed into one of the booming business sectors in UAE. With world-class infrastructure, currently there are investors from over 145 countries operating in Ajman Free Zone. When the current COVID-19 global pandemic has caused economic difficulties all over the world, AFZ has made changes to make it easy for business owners to set-up their new companies.
Following are 15 benefits of setting-up your new company in Ajman Free Zone:
- The process to set up a business in AFZ is fairly simple and very cost-effective. It takes less time and effort to register your new business in AFZ. The 24X7 customer care helps in the whole process.
- In the current coronavirus situation, AFZ is offering instalment payment plans for its various packages with discounted price for company registration and had reduced labour accommodation costs in order to encourage business activities in the region.
- AFZ offers cost-effective, customizable business packages for companies of different scales. Thus the initial cost of setting up a new company is very low.
- In AFZ a new company can obtain a trade license or a professional license or an e-commerce license or an industrial license or an off shore license. The type of license required for your operations will depend on your business activities.
- In AFZ you get 100% legal exemption from import/ export duties
- In AFZ you get 100% foreign ownership and repatriation of capital and profits
- In AFZ you get personal income tax exemption.
- The cost of incorporation and operations of a business in AFZ is cheaper compared to other free zones.
- Forming a new business is very cost-effective in AFZ: lower rents, lower tariffs, low labour cost, cheap energy and cheap utilities
- One of the busiest transportation centre in the region, AFZ is placed in a strategic location as it boasts connection via land, water and air. Any new company set-up in Ajman Free Zone will have easy access to four main ports and two major airports. Also it is connected to E11, the longest road in UAE. This opens up the logistics for UAE and international supply lines thus increasing trade.
- The process of acquiring a corporate bank account in AFZ is quite easy.
- Ajman Free Zone has an administrative office in Dubai. This is of a huge convenience to a business owner as they can take care of all their documentation requirements without having to travel physically to Ajman.
- Ajman Free Zone offers various types of office packages: smart office or executive offices.
- You can also rent warehouse or land in AFZ. The land lease period is 20 years in AFZ which can be renewed.
- In Ajman Free Zone, it is easy to get employment or resident visa for business-owners and employees and their dependents.
These amazing pros makes Ajman Free Zone the perfect location to form your new company in UAE.
The process of setting up a new business may be simplified with the help of an expert. Flyingcolour Business setup services has been helping clients form companies since the past 17 years. We can help you set up your new business in a hassle-free manner. Please feel free to mail your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +971 4 4542366.