“Not all who wander are lost”
-J.R.R.Tolkien, Lord of the Rings- The Fellowship of the Ring
Travelling has become a mandate for all in today’s world. Be it for their heart’s desire to explore or because they live far from their family for their job or because they have to travel for their business. The crux of the matter is that most people have to travel all across the globe and travel agencies help them do just that without going through the hassles.
Dubai with its booming tourism industry is the perfect setting for any investor who is planning to form a new travel agency. But before discussing the perks of setting-up your business in Dubai mainland let’s look at what a business with a travel agency professional license are permitted to do:
- Can acquire outbound flight tickets for customer
- Can get required visa
- Can arrange for accommodation
- Can organize tours and arrange for necessary transportation
- Can sell tourist programs offered by outbound tour operators
The following are the few advantages of forming your new travel agency business in Dubai Mainland:
- The main population of Dubai comprise of young, well-to-do professionals who believe in ‘Work hard, play hard’ rule. With expense not a limiting factor they prefer to travel as much as possible. But they also prefer not to go through the trouble of arranging for the same. Hence, there is a high demand for travel agencies in Dubai.
- There are about 92.05% expatriates in 2020 (as per https://www.dsc.gov.ae ) in Dubai. Of course they like visiting their home from time to time and tend to let travel agencies arrange for the same.
- This same group of expatriates also have a lot of guests visiting them who are in need of visit visas or tourist visas and sometimes they need accommodation as well. Thus they tend to seek the help of travel agencies making this business a very lucrative business in Dubai.
- Aside from the needs of the Dubai residents it is a major advantage for all travel agencies that Dubai is one of the biggest tourist attractions in the world. Its landmarks are mostly world record holders (e.g. Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest tower, the Dubai Fountain is the world’s largest fountain system, etc.) which draw tourists from around the globe. Even during the Covid-19 pandemic situation Dubai airport had been named the world’s busiest airport (as per Khaleej Times). To cater to the needs of such huge number of tourists, travel agencies are in such high demand.
- The income made out of commissions by travel agencies in Dubai are quite substantial.
- A company formation in Dubai mainland is exempted from corporate tax.
These advantages make forming a travel agency business in Dubai mainland very profitable. The trade license in Dubai will be issued from Department of Economic Development (DED) with external approval from Dubai Department of Tourism & Commerce Marketing (DTCM).
Forming a new business may feel daunting without the guidance from a trustworthy partner. Flyingcolour Business setup services has been helping clients form companies since the past 17 years. We can help you set up your new business with ease. Please feel free to mail your queries at email@example.com or contact us at +971 4 4542366.