Dubai is hugely dependent on its businesses and industries for its economy. Add to that the fact that tourism is a major sector in Dubai and you have a steady inflow of visitors here and what one is most dependent on while traveling to a new country are restaurants. Restaurants for people who miss their home food as well as for people who love to experiment. So it is no wonder that Dubai has a booming food industry. But visitors are not the only cause of this success. In 2020, Dubai had 92.05% expatriates (as per https://www.dsc.gov.ae ) most of whom are well-to-do and one of their top-most loved stuff-to-spend-on is food. So Dubai is the land of dreams for all restaurateurs.
But it is not always a ‘happily ever after story. To save their restaurants from failing (which is often the case), many are seeking help from the experts of Restaurant Management companies. The demands for such organizations are so high that restaurant management has become a very lucrative business in Dubai.
Here are a few benefits of setting up a restaurant management business in Dubai mainland:
- Some businessmen enter the restaurant business for their love of food but lack expertise on administration and management. In order to fill this gap, many choose to outsource such activities to restaurant management companies thus creating a market for such businesses in Dubai mainland.
- A restaurant owner may be good with food but lack staff handling. Trained staff, be it chefs or servers, are a crucial part of a successful restaurant. Quality of food and quality of service is paramount in this business. Thus many restaurant owners are opting to handover this critical responsibility of hiring and training their employees in the expert hands of restaurant management firms.
- Dealing with finances is another important aspect of running a prosperous restaurant and is one of the major reasons many businesses go under within a year of commencement. Restaurateurs are therefore seeking the help of restaurant management businesses to help them with the same. So the scopes of such companies in Dubai are great.
- Without great inventory management in place, a restaurant has a high risk of failing. Outsourcing the same helps restaurant owners save the time that they can otherwise utilize to enhance their products. Hence it is no wonder that restaurant management is a rising sector in Dubai.
- Some restaurateurs are capable enough to take care of their own management, staffing, finances but might lack advertising and marketing skills. This means that despite having a great restaurant, customers are not even aware of its existence. To stay in the game and sometimes to expand their business as well, these restaurant owners choose to hire restaurant management teams to help them market their business and this creates a huge opportunity for restaurant management businesses in Dubai.
- Dubai being the home of several food delivery services that most customers prefer to use, it is important for a restaurant in Dubai to have great vendor relations. Appointing a restaurant management company to deal with this is a hassle-free way for restaurateurs to fully explore the market and many are choosing to do the same for ease of operation.
Forming a new business may feel daunting without guidance from a trustworthy partner. Flying Colour Business setup services have been helping clients form companies for the past 17 years. We can help you set up your new business in a hassle-free manner. Please feel free to mail your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +971 4 4542366.
*Please Note: This article was published on 31st May 2021. The information provided in the article is based on the policies and rules applicable at the time of writing it. Talk to one of our consultants for any recent update or change.